Louise Hay – You Can Heal Your Life – 11
- Now is the time to build new thought patterns to replace the old ones.
- Thinking about fighting the negative does not bring the positive.
- The more we dwell about what we do not want the more you will receive what you do not want.
- Concentrate on what you do want, to have or be.
- Turn all your thought into positive affirmations. Take I don’t want and turn it into I am or I have. I hate my job gets you no where except stuck in the job. By instead saying, ‘I now accept a wonderful new job!’, will begin to open channels in your consciousness and the Universe to bring a new and better position your way.
- Bless what you have with love then release it, then affirm what you want in positive ways.
- Keep your affirmations in the present tense. Say ‘I have’ or ‘I am’. Always be in the now.
- eg. I am eternally young. I now accept a new job. I have a wonderful relationship. I see myself moving into a beautiful new home. These give your subconscious mind something to work on in the now.
- Love yourself in the now, forgive youself in the past.
- Pick up the mirror and look into to it and say, ‘ I love and approve of myself, exactly as I am.’ Telling yourself, ‘I love you.’ Will work miracles.
- Begin to love yourself for a few seconds if you find it difficult.
- Exercise: For one month say to yourself, ‘I approve of myself, I approve of myself, I approve of myself.’ Do 500 times a day. If a negative thought comes up say, ‘Thank you for sharing, I let you go.’ Let any resistance pass through. Remember resistance has no power over you unless you give it power.
- Remember: What you give out you get back; What you believe about yourself and life becomes true for you; We create our experiences by our thoughts and beliefs; Love is the great healer; The doorway to love is through forgiveness; You can leave the past behind and become free.
- Allow yourself to claim the new that which you desire, visualize it, image having, doing, being it. Fill in the details, feel it, taste it, touch it, see it and see other peoples reactions to it as good.